Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Eva's 1st sleepover




Place settings for the princesses

Making pzza

Saying grace. Sweetness.

We made princess masks with glue and glitter and all the glam a Princess can ask for. However, Eva is giving her  Hitler face..Kate appears to enjoy it!
Kate's welcome sign and my attempt at pom poms with not enough tissue paper or pipe cleaners.



Tonight, Eva is having her friend Kate sleepover for the first time!!! My sweet friend Emily called to say that she was in need of an overnight place for Kate..I jumped at the chance. You would have thought it was MY sleepover. I think I was born for this stuff. I love it. However, I have been nervous about if Eva would sleep and how the night would go..and as I type they are both in bed chatting it up. Well, Eva more so. I am just giving them time to wind down before I bring the hammer down ya know! I am sure I will sleep with one eye and ear open tonight but it is so worth it. This is the part of parenting I love. Seeing Eva light up and be social and know that even little sleepover's like this are teaching her and preparing her for life. So, thinking about Kate coming. I wanted to make her feel special to ward off any homesickness. I suffered severely from the disease of homesickness when I was little so I am a little sensitive to it. So, I wanted to post some pics of our night. I think Kate and Eva are such sweet girls and I love that they had a good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment