Monday, July 1, 2013

Eva's 4th Birthday in Gabba Land

I will start this post by saying...the day I went into labor with Eva and actually had her, I think was more restful than her 4th birthday party! I will also say...it was absolutely worth it and we had so much fun watching our girl's eyes light up as she saw it all come together and as all her friends showed up to play in Gabba land. It was worth it...as was the labor and delivery of our princess 4 years ago! I want to share Eva's birth story in another post but first want to document the highlights of Eva's 4th birthday party!


My friend Sandra actually captured the party best. Here is the link to her pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lnykqg5aamj3lzd/ChmBAQazkm#/

This pic says it all...Eva gazing into the eyes of Plex after she blew out her candles. The eyes that at 12:30am the night before, I looked in the cake carrier and they had slid off Plex's face. I had to re ice the face at 1am...yes. I about had a heart attack!




This is Eva's reaction to her cake! I love love love this!





 Just after blowing out her candles!









This was the Foofa Pinata...I worked about 40 hours on this thing all combined but to make...it cost me 3 or maybe 4 bucks plus the candy inside...it was a steal! And the hit of the party!



Here are a few pics of the decorations...I did a table for each character in their color scheme! I really just went to the dollar store and bought containers in the appropriate color and stuck the faces of each character on them...I think it turned out fun!

 Muno

Plex
Brobie up and down 

Dj Lance Rock table 




Brother in law of the year award goes to Brian. He left with me and Ryan at 7:30 for a party that started at 10 to help us set up! We could not have done it w/out him. 



Me with my cake. The love hate relationship he and I shared compares to none I know. I enjoyed making it but it was challenging...for me! He sits on top of DJ lance's Boombox.  
 Muno pretzels beside of the mini candy bar


 Tie Dye Cupcakes with all the yo gabba gabba colors inside. Such a fun surprise to bite into! (That's what she said)




 Aunt Maegan made shirts for her and Brian to go with the theme! They were great!
 Oh Gary!
 Aaron giving us some cheese! 



The tie eye cake 


DJ LANCE ROCK took the kids on a train and boat ride! 


Eva and Mallory. BFF's from Preschool! They had a blast together







We ended our day with a family picnic and paddle boat rides! It was the best day! Eva said so herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment